____________________________ I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart: I am, I am, I am. - Sylvia Plath
December 27, 2009
Luncheons
Just a few pictures from a family luncheon organized to celebrate the departure of the words "college" and "exorbitant investments of time and money all in the name of education" from my vocabulary. If you know me, then you'll know that brunch is by far my absolute favorite meal of the day. Something about the mixture of alcohol and brunch-y food items like homey scrambled eggs really never fails to do the trick for me. So I chose Cafe Select, a little Eastern European neighborhood joint, for its warm cappuccinos, yummy schnitzel and relative intimacy to host my impromptu family get-together. Lots of fun and impeccable service -- definitely going back more often!
Not much else to report. Preparing to gear up this week to really tackle my future...but more on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment