


I wanted to share one of my favorite blogs, thx thx thx. No need to delve into details, as the pictures really speak for themselves. When I was younger, I used to slide into bed every night and think about one positive thing and one negative thing that happened to me that day. For the most part, I would usually come up with an answer for a negative thing first, then scour through the contents of that day for something positive to remember. Looking back, I realized I was always just coming up with positives instead of actually believing in them. If that makes any sense. And while at first I was a bit doubtful there was something to be thankful for each and everyday, I really do believe in Leah's thank you cards. I might even start my own...
P.S. I'm thankful for blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment