I was thinking about stuff I always carry around with me, and realized that there's a holy trifecta I wouldn't dream of leaving my apartment without. It's not so much that having these items is a matter of life or death, but that each object serves as a different source of confidence, and can tell you a lot about the kind of person I am. I can't go anywhere without my iPod because my jams are better than the city's jams. Perfume makes me feel fresh, en pointe, ready. And my trusted watch reminds me of when I'm late, so lately I've been early to everything. I guess they're really just little trickeries of the mind, totems that you erect for yourself to get you through the day. But while they may seem inconsequential to you, they've been doing wonders for me.

1 comment:
me gusta - especially the use of "en pointe." though with the watch: you, early? HAHAHAHAAAA. this is a new burger-leaf, apparently. do explain?...
write moooore pleeeeease. i read your blog, like, all the freakin time. but i usually catch up with you via facebook. my three items are: blackberry, moleskin notebook, passport. i don't have pretty photos of them, though.
<3
Post a Comment