I was trying really hard to find a song that would sum up 2010 for me, and "Street Lights" just kept coming up. Aside from being one of the most played songs on my iTunes, it pretty much says everything I could possibly try and say about this year as a whole. 2010 was a tremendous year, and the lessons that I learned often came at a terrible price. I can honestly say I've never hit such highs and fallen to such lows before. But it's okay. I am surviving, and that's really the most important part. Here are a few more songs that have been on heavy rotation lately. 2011, please be good to me. Please.
We Used To Wait - Arcade Fire
Mushrooms & Roses - Janelle Monae
These Worries - KiD CuDi
Wildflower - Cee Lo Green
Ondule - Mathieu Boogaerts
Nocturne in G Major Op. 37 No. 2 - Frederic Chopin
Sans Soleil - Miike Snow
Zebra - Beach House
Everytime We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald
Shutterbugg - Big Boi & Cutty
Lalibela - Caribou
I'm The Best - Nicki Minaj
Lovesong Of The Buzzard - Iron & Wine
Lucifer - Jay-Z
For The Summer - Ray LaMontagne
The Co-Dependent - Sia
The Only One - The Black Keys
Ay Mi Vidita - Pedro Luis Ferrer
Arabesque No. 1, in E Major - Claude Debussy
Got Nuffin - Spoon
Heroes of the Sidewalk - Two Hours Traffic
Half Mast - Empire Of The Sun
No comments:
Post a Comment