This picture kind of cracks me up. I took it on my MacBook Pro while reading in bed last night. It's my "BLARGH" face. Behind me you will find a few things propped up on my headboard that are worth noting as well. No, that isn't a science experiment. It's a Mason jar full of oolong tea! I have this funny habit of always keeping a jar of tea in the fridge for easy access (FYI, I also have a Sigg bottle full of water handy as well...got to keep my options open). Surprisingly, I like tea as much as I like coffee. To my stage left you will find a hand-drawn portrait my friend gave me for a birthday one year (best birthday present ever, in my opinion). And a postcard from Stumptown in the Ace Hotel. I have another funny little habit of collecting postcards from all the coffee shops I visit. Needless to say, I've got a pretty hefty stack of them. Yep.

No comments:
Post a Comment