June 25, 2009

inspiration

I've been feeling rather uninspired and uninterested as of late. This may or may not (though I'm leaning towards 'may') have something to do with the fact that I have literally done nothing worth noting in a very long time. The job search which I had embarked upon weeks ago yielded some interesting results. Lessons that I learned: a) one should probably begin a job search before the summer, not during (note to self!), b) one minute you may have a job offer, and the next -- poof! -- it can just as quickly disappear (THANKS FOR NOTHING) and c) reality TV is getting reaaaaaally old (read: Bravo, no more Real Housewives, please?). I think it's high time I had a change of scenery. And hobbies. And lifestyle.

I NEED SOME INSPIRATION.


















P.S. I've had Fleet Foxes stuck in my head all day.

P.P.S. I'm reading the most wonderful book. Look into it.

No comments: