m.y. exhalation

____________________________ I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart: I am, I am, I am. - Sylvia Plath

June 25, 2009

shoez

the selby: julia restoin-roitfeld

A girl can dream, no?
Posted by Melissa at 12:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About

Melissa
New York, NY
Sometimes I forget to breathe.
View my complete profile

Daily Reads

  • backyard bill
  • ben-lol
  • bicycle catwalk
  • brookandlyn
  • citizen couture
  • cnn
  • coreyfolo
  • downtownfrombehind
  • fffound
  • food porn
  • frou frouu
  • hanneli
  • lunch
  • m.d.litt
  • mr. newton
  • now open
  • nymag
  • popbopandsnap
  • rcrdlbl
  • smitten kitchen
  • song of style
  • that's chic
  • the big picture
  • the glamourai
  • the man repeller
  • the photodiarist
  • thxthxthx

Archive

  • April (1)
  • March (7)
  • February (20)
  • January (9)
  • December (10)
  • November (7)
  • October (8)
  • September (4)
  • August (3)
  • July (5)
  • June (9)
  • May (11)
  • April (4)
  • March (1)
  • February (5)
  • January (1)
  • December (15)
  • November (19)
  • October (8)
  • September (1)
  • August (1)
  • June (7)
  • May (11)
  • April (8)
  • March (4)

Labels

anniversaries apartments art baking beach bikes birthday books change childhood chinese new year discoveries downtown emily fashion favorites fitness food funemployment holidays home hump day interiors jewelry linus dutchi lists movies music musings personal photobooth quizzes quotes shoes subway summer tutoring vacation winter

Friends

Search

© 2011 myexhalation. Powered by Blogger.