


I've found that my mood on any given day is inexplicably and inextricably linked with the weather. Take today, for example. In an effort to combat the inevitable gloom and doom brought on by today's unrelenting showers, I decided to bake cookies. Choc-oat-chip cookies, to be exact! Bored with the usual chocolate chip cookie recipe, I opted to add chopped walnuts and rolled oats to my batch. Et voila! Choc-oat-chip cookies. They tasted a lot like if you took a chocolate chip Chewy bar and popped it in the microwave for a bit. I know, amazing. Needless to say, the baking definitely helped avoid an onset of the rainy day blues, if only for a little while. But I really don't know if I have enough baking supplies to last into next week, which YET AGAIN is full of rainy days. I'm going to need to be creative and come up with more activities to whittle the time away, because this whole baking jig is probably not too conducive to my health. And by "not too," I mean "not at all."
1 comment:
these pictures makes me like rain
Post a Comment