November 10, 2010

Fine Young Cannibals

Halloween 2009

Sometimes it can get so lonely, and you can't remember what you're doing or why the hell you're doing it. Nothing makes sense anymore. When I'm in a hole so deep that I can't figure out how to get out, I call my friends and let them talk to me. It doesn't matter what they say, so long as they talk. Sometimes all you need is to know that there's someone on the other side. Eventually they talk me out of doing something stupid, and I slowly crawl out of the hole again. But it's an endless struggle. Every time that I think I'm "there," I realize I've still got a hell of a long way to go.

1 comment:

The Photodiarist said...

I read your comment and then came here and read your post and am really touched by what you said in both.