"Truth is, everybody's going to hurt you. You just gotta find the one worth suffering for." - Bob Marley
Can't fall asleep and hating it. It's seriously one of the things that makes me so inexplicably angry, probably because I'm the only person I know that can fall asleep just about anywhere and at anytime. No joke. So when I'm actively trying to fall asleep and can't...well, you get my point. So here I am in the dark, sprawled on my bed, listening to a few things on rotation. Telepopmusik, Animal Collective, Bob Marley, Tennis, Menomena, and Talib Kweli's new album Gutter Rainbows, which is just plain delicious. All things considered, it's a good compilation of music to listen to when your mind can't sit still even though your body wants to. I guess this is as good a time as any to share this Bob Marley quote I found earlier and have been absentmindedly mulling over in my head. Maybe this is why I can't fall asleep?

No comments:
Post a Comment